A Unique Collegiate Golf Immersion Experience
Crimson Golf Collegiate Immersion Clinics @ Harvard is...
an opportunity for aspiring male and female junior golfers to immerse themselves in the world of Ivy League collegiate golf. In this clinic format, the Harvard Golf staff will work to help attendees achieve the following objectives:
Day 1 Info Session
- Gain an understanding of the Ivy league admissions process, requirements, timeline, and philosophy.
- Gain knowledge of the golf and academic level within the Ivy League.
- Gain a better "read" on the possibility of becoming a recruited student-athlete in the Ivy League.
- The ability to identify your "dream schools", even if the schools are not within the Ivy League.
Day 2 Collegiate Golf Immersion
- Learn skills that assist with the transition from junior to college golf, including how to succeed in a team environment.
- Gain a better understanding of a college coach's role in a student-athlete's development.
- Gain a better understanding of the athletic-academic balance, including the athletic time commitment specific to the Ivy League, and preview a typical Ivy League practice and tournament schedule.
- Learn about the leadership qualities that are important in a college team setting, and why coaches look for leadership in prospects.
- Experience collegiate golf camaraderie in an unofficial 18-hole competition following a college golf format while college coaches in attendance observe and offer advice.
All student-athletes ages 14 and above are encouraged to attend. We look forward to seeing you in Boston! ALL CAMPS/CLINICS ARE OPEN TO ALL ENTRANTS OF ALL PLAYING LEVELS.