A Unique Collegiate Golf Immersion Experience
Crimson Golf Collegiate Immersion Clinics @ Harvard is...
an opportunity for aspiring male and female junior golfers to immerse themselves in the world of Ivy League collegiate golf. In this two-day clinic format, the Harvard Golf staff, former/current student-athletes, as well as coaches from other prestigious schools, will work to help participants achieve the following objectives:
Day 1 Info Sesson
- Gain an understanding of the Ivy league admissions process, requirements, timeline, and philosophy.
- Gain knowledge of the golf and academic level within the Ivy League.
- Gain a better "read" on the possibility of becoming a recruited student-athlete in the Ivy League.
- The ability to identify your "dream schools", even if the schools are not within the Ivy League.
Day 2 Collegiate Golf Immersion
- Learn skills that assist with the transition from junior to college golf, including how to succeed in a team environment.
- Gain a better understanding of a college coach's role in a student-athlete's development.
- Gain a better understanding of the athletic-academic balance, including the athletic time commitment specific to the Ivy League, and preview a typical Ivy League practice and tournament schedule.
- Learn about the leadership qualities that are important in a college team setting, and why coaches look for leadership in prospects.
- Experience collegiate golf camaraderie in an unofficial 18-hole competition following a college golf format while participating college coaches observe and offer advice.
All student-athletes ages 14 and above are encouraged to attend. We look forward to seeing you in Boston this summer! ALL CAMPS/CLINICS ARE OPEN TO ALL ENTRANTS OF ALL PLAYING LEVELS.